Vision, Mission and Objectives
A society wherein children, women and their families are living in a safe, healthy and happy environment and where they have hopes and opportunities
Children, women and their families must have capacities to access their rights.
- Strengthen and encourage practice of action research and training in the country for social and economic upliftment, by addressing specific issues.
- Identification and selection of potential entrepreneurs and grooming them with skills for setting up tiny and small industrial, commercial or service ventures (largely focusing on the rural areas) with the vision to accelerate industrial development.
- Work on specific social issues related to health, education, poverty, child rights, women empowerment, SHGs, entrepreneurship development, local self-governance, to ensure and integrated approach towards development.
- Capacity building of grass root voluntary/ non-government organizations working towards sustainable development.
- Provide credit support to marginalized section of society particularly women.