Interventions in education sector include:
- Boost enrollment and retention of out-of-school children, especially girls, in primary schools;
- Address child labour issue through education, health, food security, skill development interventions etc;
- Education for children through Non-Formal Education centres, Special Child Labour Schools, TECs and Balwaris (crèche);
- Improve quality of education in alternative schools that "bridge" out-of-school children (such as dropouts and child laborers) back to mainstream education;
- Encourage government, public and private interest in using information technology to improve teacher quality and student learning in different settings;
- Promote child rights through practical action projects, infrastructure strengthening, constituency building; and
- Develop Bal Sabhas and Bal Panchayat.